Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome to the first installment of my new blog dealing only with Depression, Anxiety , emotional issues , mental disorders and the child of God .  Can all of these be said in the same sentence ?
Also I want to gather a base of people who would be interested in my new book that is coming out this fall of 2014. It will be a two book package. 1st book is called Depression Anxiety and the Child of God ( The Book) which is a 14 chapter book on the nuts and bolts of this taboo problem in the Church. The 2nd book is called - Depression , Anxiety and the Child of God ( the devotional ) a 12 month daily devotional  for getting through each day of panic attacks, Depression, and still serving Jesus Christ.
Over this summer I will post sneak sections and parts of the book for you all to see. For those who want to pre-order the book and stay in the loop on it progress you can get direct email updates. The book is in production at the publisher.

If you want to be on the update mailing list please email me at
depressionanxietygod@gmail.com

Also check out my other book already out there called
Spiritual Living in a Sexual World ( AMAZON.COM)
spirituallivinginasexualworld@gmail.com

my web page
www.cbctruth.com

Stay tuned as I will share personal stories of  myself and my struggles with these issues

Scott Kraniak Th,B M.M.C.C
Christian Counselor
Member NYS Mental Health Counselors association

No comments: