Monday, December 28, 2020

Rage is in me... help me please someone help this pain and torment

I'm on fire with rage,,,,, no more can I stand this.. Help anger rage lost want to lash out… bitter sorry want to run run far away want to cry scream yell and punch the wall…. Need someone to blame I'm tired of taking all the blame I'm tire of the lies and phony people.. Their all fools and liars and frauds but then so am I…..sick perverted ugly dumb and tired of being the fall guy…. Its always me that's to blame and I guess my plan didn't work out well…. Humility when false bring nothing… frustrated with everyone…. Done with the masks … done with the automaton drones and people who are so blind and foolish…. No one sees the truth no one gets anything.. everyone is selfish and evil and that's just the way it is… at the end of the day we are all fake self lovers yet self loathers like me… I hate hate hate me… I hate everything rage rage rage and it doesnt matter anyway.,,,, Its dark and its cold and this waiting is too much to bare…. So come on save the day you frauds save the day… run wild with your desires and lets see how it all works out…. I wish it all gone but I wish it all right …. talking to walls for too long and it just never changes People are just who they are and know what…. I am the most evil vile person I have ever met…. Its me… you cant top me because I'm the worst… evil incarnate it seems .. Are other people really that nice… maybe I am that one wicked one Nothing matters anymore NTG

No comments: