Wednesday, December 30, 2020

another rant from another person...add yours

“So it happened again last night . I knew it would . It’s actually been many months since the last one happened . I knew not to believe that it was over because although it wasn’t happening , I could still feel it’s shadow following me around day after day just waiting for the perfect situation to show it’s ugly head . And sure enough that it did last night as I sat on my couch waiting for my son to come home. One imagination after another is what opened the door to this demon from hell . And sure enough I was once again trapped in its web paralyzed by fear . Then finally I got the text and fear loosened its grip . I cried knowing it’s not over .. it will happen again one day . It’s so hard to skip through life knowing whats waiting for me around the bend . But I must keep going” SJ

No comments: