Saturday, December 17, 2016

The annoying comments we all get that drive us crazy - No; you have NO IDEA what I'm going through!

NO !

You have NO idea what I'm going through !
BUT
You can learn how to help me if you really care

Following is a list and a partial excerpt  from my book...

The things people say to us in an attempt to help us or try to understand us, yet they really have no idea.  Now in all do honesty and fairness most people don't understand and are trying to simply help. But its time we set the record straight ..

What is NOT going on in my life which is NOT my problem..

1- No I don't just need to cheer up and relax
2- No I'm not being lazy and just want to sleep all day 
3- No I'm not playing the system so people feel sorry for me
4- No I'm not a mental patient who needs to be in a hospital 
5- No I'm not a worry wort who just needs more faith in God
6- No I'm not reading too much into things
7- No I'm not over reacting to things 
8- No I'm not using my fear and depression to avoid life
9- No I'm not in some sin that God is punishing me for
10- No I'm not a looser who just cant handle life 

What will NOT help me by what you keep saying and doing 

1- No -your sending me Bible scriptures all day is going to help
2- No - you coming over with half the church and laying hands on me is going to help
3- No - telling me to pray more, trust God more or go to Church more is going to help
4- No - you sending me every Devotional self help book is going to help -( My Book set excluded - HE HE )
5- No - you telling me you have to listen to this CD, Sermon or Book is going to help me.
6- No - you sending me to a foot massage place or away on vacation or giving me  a bottle to chug is going to help
7- No - you telling me I need to look at the glass half full instead of half empty is going to help
8- No - you telling me that I can do all things through Christ is going to help me - It might be true but telling me over and over again is not the way
9- No - you telling me that all things work together for good is going to help me
10- No - you telling me that real Christians don't need medication is going to help me
11- No- you telling me that tomorrow is a new day is going to help me
12- No - you telling me that this year is my year is going to help me
13- No - you telling me that I just need to think positive and see all the good in my life is going to help me
14- No - you telling me that I have so much to offer and that I'm such a wonderful person is going to help me.
15- No- you saying I just need to smile more and see the good things in my life is going to help

AND NO !!!!
You telling me you understand how I feel and once you felt down and you trusted in God and all was well again.

So -
What WILL help me when I'm facing depression and anxiety ?

PLEASE DEAR Friend - DO THIS !!!!

1- Please pray for me all the time 
2- Please know that sometimes I just want to be left alone
3- Please don't ask me every time you see me how I'm feeling 
4- Please do come and sit with me when I ask for it and when you do - don't say anything but hold my hand and let me cry vent and weep on your shoulder
5- Please don't tell everyone all the things I shared with you
6- Please check in on me once in a while and just say hi
7- Please don't judge me if I have to go to a doctor and use medication
8- Please say very little but if you must talk say these words ( I have no idea what this must feel like or what you are going through)- it must be a nightmare !
9- Please keep an eye on me for suicide plans, and a way to know I might be planning it is when you see me suddenly saying all is well and I plan on going or doing something I don't normally do.
10- Please watch out for me when I become very secretive and irrational in my talking and actions.
11- Look for scars and cutting or me looking a mess and un-kept and un-showered 

Yes its hard to be a friend to someone who suffers with emotional issues but we really do need those who  really care. Those who care enough to try to understand the hidden silent scream and torments I go through on a daily bases.

See I can look find, act fine and carry on a days activities and yet be in debilitating  agony beyond your wildest dreams,,,
YES that's what a day in my life is like.


S.R. Kraniak 

Please check out my 2 book set on these very issues by one who has walked in your shoes...I know it all because I have been through it all and I'm still standing because God never gave up on me..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent article!

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102