Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Advice - Get Excited about meeting alone with your Lover ?

My New Year’s Advice….

Get excited about meeting alone with  your Lover ?
Matt 10:37-39

Now I know some might be thinking - Oh no Pastor Scott has lost it!
Its one thing to have an obsession for Burning Rubber for Jesus; but Pastor Scott has really crossed the line now. Well dear friend - before you commit me and send the men with the white jacket to get me, please hear what I have to say to you. Hear what I have to say about what God’s Word has to say. One thing I promise for those who do really care and listen and want to have a completely different year in 2017 then they had in 2016-  is found in what I will say - so well LISTEN UP !  So anyway here is my thought. Here is my message that I know will forever change your life in-Christ. Dear friends its all based on a question. Do you long for, get excited about, get impatient for- Your next encounter with Your God ? Do you get all excited and tingly thinking about what God has to say this Sunday? What God might reveal to you this Wednesday Night at Bible Study? What you might hear from your Creator when you go to prayer time or enter into devotion time. Well let me tell you this - if you DON’T feel this way when your getting ready to meet with your God and King and LOVER of your soul- well, you really cant know Him at least as you should, or even desire anything about Him.  Friends - I don’t know how to say this without sounding boastful or better then anyone else, because I’m not- I’m a wretched sinner yet one who Loves his Savior. See people - for example today Dec 31, 2016 I was getting ready to go to my prayer time at the beach which I have been lacking in doing. And as I was showering and getting dressed I started to get excited, impatient, all tingly inside knowing that I was going to meet my Lover - Thee Lover of my soul. I was going to have a close encounter with Him in a few short hours and I could not wait. What would He say, and what would I learn ? I couldn’t wait to thank Him for 2016 and give Him the desires of my heart for 2017.  What I would preach and teach and learn this new exciting year. Dear friends - IS THAT YOU ? Do you feel this way about meeting your Lord, King and Lover of your soul ? Do you feel the same way in going to meet God as you do when you are going to meet a dear friend you have not seen in a long time ? If you don’t then I am going to say something very bold and scary again - Then how  CAN you really love and  know this GOD and KING ? How could you, how could you not be excited for Church on Sunday and Prayer time on Thursday and Study time on Wednesday ? True love begins when a desire to be with that lover is all you think about all day. Dead empty relationships begin when you dread it !
Now I’m not saying I was always feeling this way but in 2016 I started to realize my spiritual walk was not up to par and I needed a change. I didn’t know what it was but I knew it was becoming fruitless to try to change myself so I knew I needed a deeper encounter with the One who could. Things have not be the same since. By the way - there is nothing wrong with meeting with your lover, if you are  married and In -Christ . We are the bride and Him the groom..should we not want to be very intimate and look forward to it ?

This New Year - PLEASE consider praying about one thing only  - no not giving up this or that or becoming a better person, but focus on one thing and one thing only - Making this year the year when all you desire is to Know this Creator God better. 
Now that’s a goal with magnificent results waiting..
S.R. Kraniak 

1 comment:

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102