Friday, April 24, 2015

Step 4 ( WHAT IF )

Welcome back

Its step 4 before we end it all...

Well I hope you have been following my Blog in regards to Depression Anxiety and Suicide.
I hope you have been going through the steps before you think of taking the last step

AND

Today we begin step FOUR

Dear friend- I know your in pain, your feeling like this darkness will never leave.
Everyone has an answer but nothing ever works
Your tired of fighting each day just to make it through that day
Your tired of getting up in the morning and hoping it was all a dream
Your tired of life, living, and this pain that no one see's but you

Well -
I know the thoughts of ending it all are very real
They make you think of freedom and release
but

WHAT IF 

What if there is something on the Other Side of taking your life
What if there is a God
There is a Heaven 
There is a Hell
There is a Satanic being calling you over to it

Dear friend - if your not 10000% sure of what is behind that door
What is on the other side of midnight
Well
You just might end up in a worse situation then your in now
Maybe even 10000 times worse

Well
You could say - I dont believe in that garbage of God and Heaven
Well - WHAT IF your Wrong ?

What if there is an escape from this pain without having to end your life
What if Religion is NOT the Answer but God is 

Today - right where you are..think on this thought again

WHAT IF - 

Next time in step 5

We will explore the Question of 
God or No God

We will weigh the evidence and truth
The Lies and Realities

I wont tell you one single thing to do
I will leave that ALL up to you
BUT
You deserve the truth once and for all

SR Kraniak

1 comment:

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102