Monday, March 30, 2015

Take the 1st Step.....the rest are coming soon Pt 2 of a series on ending it all


Last time together I did and introduction for people on the edge...
I was and have been on that edge so I know it with very fiber of my being.
I know what I'm talking about 

So this segment will be about taking the first step to healing. The first step to not going over that waterfall to darkness.

Dear friend and fellow sufferer  - if you are there I want you to consider these few questions before you take that last breath.
 A) Do you really know whats on the other side ?
 B) What if this year was the break through year ?
 C) What about the people you leave behind ? 
D) What if it doesn't work and you wake up in the hospital in a worse condition then you were before ? 
E) What if there really is a God and He hates suicide more then anything ? 
F) What if there is an Evil one who wants you to take your life and He is the voice you are hearing in your ear ?

These are all part of step 1.  Please hold on as every few weeks we get closer to the real solution and a whole knew life .

SR Kraniak


1 comment:

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102