Tuesday, March 17, 2015

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Dear fellow sufferers 

We all know this tormented life of living in the darkness of Depression and Anxiety
We all know that no-one knows what its really like
What a day in our life is like.

Friends

I have been through every dark emotion and pain
I have been with a gun to my head
I have laid in the fetal position trapped in my own bed
So please I beg you - HELP ME HELP OTHERS


Please tell your friends and families about my 2 book set on beating this monster.

The reason why I ask your help is because I'm not a famous writer but just a person who has been through the darkness and found the way out.

I cant get this message out without your help

So please I ask you to like and friend my Facebook page 

Depression Anxiety and the Child of God

Or go to Amazon and get the book set for a friend

Just type in either :
Scott Kraniak  (Author )
or
Depression Anxiety and the Child of God  Devotional and Book

Also ask your LOCAL BOOK STORE , why they dont carry these books from TATE Publishing 

I have placed  my money and friends monies into this.
I have invested my time and much of what I have for this project

As to making money - the publisher makes the money for the most part...

PLEASE
Lets not this amazing HELP be wasted 

Thank you

Scott R Kraniak 

No comments: