Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Depression and Anxiety book are available

For those trying to get my books on depression and anxiety on Amazon. Yes they are temporarily sold out but you can get them on Barns and Noble .com

Either type in my name ( Scott Kraniak) or the following book titles

Depression Anxiety and the child of God
Part 1.
Depression Anxiety and the child of God
Part 2 ( the daily devotional )

Spiritual Living in a Sexual World

Thank you for your patients
PLUS I have them in Stock personally.
Let me know
631 949 6752 or text

3 comments:

Johnny Blackburn said...

I started new friendships, found interest in new subjects and really started to come out of my shell.

Presence Academy founder

Pastor Scott said...

Thats great !! Glad to hear it
Blessings my friend

PSRK

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102