Monday, September 4, 2017

Are you READY to be rid of IT all once and for ALL ?

I am done, finished, and had enough !!!

Have you ever felt like this ?

Are you READY to be rid of IT all once and for ALL ?

So we are back again have a long hiatus ...sorry my friends for being gone so long but I am back again today to continue our search for healing ,hope, and happiness. Last time we spoke we were discussing this magical mythical person who would come and make all this darkness go away. We toyed with how they would be and how they would take away all our fears. Oh how we wished for a real person like this- one who loved me so much that NOTHING was more important then me.. Dear hurting friend I know your pain and fears.. I know this world is getting REAL scary and it doesn't seem like anyone knows what to do. From North Korea, to hurricanes, riots, hate, sickness and everything else- it seems like we REALLY need help. I know I need help and I cant even make a day an hour a minute without help. Seems like my healing really began when I admitted that I was so broken and weak – so wounded afraid, and really not as smart as I thought I was. It was at this point in my depression anxiety and suicidal planing that I was driven to my knees and the crying began. It was at the crying and extreme hopelessness that I found the answer – the answer- the relief- the way- the new life- the freedom- the joy again that I lost so long ago.. I found it people !!! I really really found it and it was not at all where I thought it would be found. No it was not science or people or money or sex or things or a new location or a new love new friend new job ….NO !!!!!! It was something completely else.. it was the comfort and love and most of all the DIRECTION that I needed. I finally found out where to go and what to do..

I found THEE answer which was an answer that many of us hate to admit.. It was the answer that we all thought we already tried but with no success. See it was going back to a place I thought I had already tried and thought for sure it was a joke and a waste. I thought back then it really was going to be the answer but NOTHING was there...but to my surprise it is back at THAT place but with a different approach that IT ALL CAME TOGETHER and the healing REALLY REALLY began.. most of all it was free and wonderful as well as it was glorious….

Next time we will explore THIS ( THEE) answer to ALL of the darkness but only those who are willing to REALLY listen and trust me will ever find it.. Next time I will give you the detailed solution direction and path. But I want you to really want it and really be willing to try ANYTHING…

Are you willing
Are you ready
Are you humble enough to listen with an open mind

Next BLOG will be the BLOG of all BLOGS...it will be like an encounter with the Guardians of the Galaxy...WOW I love that movie...Part 2 especially…..But that aside it will be something really cool..something that IS what we are all missing.. also Its not about what needs to be fixed or repaired but what is missing...people we are missing a particle in our DNA strand.. and when we get the coding plugged in it will all begin…

Who is READY ??

Who is ready to be rid of this dark pethedic hellish pain caused by dreadful emotional carnage..

Imagine…
No more cutting
No more loneliness
No more fear
No more anxiety
No more depression
No more social phobia
No more suicidal thoughts
No more alcohol or illegal drugs to hide behind

ITS TIME HAS COME – but only for those who dare to ENTER INTO THIS REST

See ya soon...wait for it...hold on a little but longer


S.R. Kraniak  

No comments: