Saturday, June 17, 2017

HELP ME I AM Slowly dying !!! Ever feel like that ?

Help- I am slowly dying and drowning at the same time...
I can't breath another bit of this vile air that's called Anxiety and Depression.

If you have ever felt like this or feel like it right now.. Please stand by because in the next few days we will be getting out the knife and cutting away the pain one layer at a time. When we are done we will be able to breath and start fresh living this thing they call life in the year 2017

Together we will walk through the valley of the shadow of death and enter into the promise land.

All that I ask is that you get everyone you know who is suffering this hell and tell them to get on board and follow this blog over the next few days..


Love ya all

S.R. Kraniak Th,B -M.M.C.C.
NY USA

Been through the fire - will share my fire suit

1 comment:

betty said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102