Thursday, December 25, 2014

Who cares about Christmas when your getting hammered by Depression and Anxiety ?

Christmas-

Who cares
Whats the big deal
I still have pain
I still feel like giving up
I still am alone in this struggle
I still have to face life
and
No one still understands my pain



The answer ??

Because of Christmas- God showed us that He was willing to become a human and feel our pains.
ALL of them- even emotional ones.

Because of Christmas -
Anything is possible
I can be made new
My depression can be gone
My Anxiety can be gone
My hope be restored
My fears gone
My smile turned on

How do I know this to be true ?
Because I once was all of those things and because of Jesus Christ in my life I am smiling today.

Find out how you can also

SR Kraniak

Look for the big book push and media blitz coming in Feb 

Book trailer to

No comments: